Hindustan Times ST (Mumbai) - Brunch



I’m 33 and want to freeze my eggs. How do I go about it in a well-informed manner, with the best possible results? And how much in savings should I have to go ahead with this process?

It’s best to consult a reliable gynaec who can guide you through the process. That’s the first step. After that, you will have answers to all your questions, from costs to the optimum process to get the best results!

Karishma Mehta, @karimehta0­5 on Instagram, is a writer, photograph­er and founder & CEO at Humans of Bombay

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India