Knot Me is a pioneering brand of luxury scarves. It offers a wide range in global designs and patterns at affordable prices. In addition, the brand offers a cool collection of shawls, stoles, shrugs and pocket squares. Presently Knot Me is available through popular online market places like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Limeroad, Voonik, besides company stores in Different cities.
The brand aims to give women a feeling of joy and confidence, to be a source of unparalleled inspiration for women around the world and see every one of them sporting a Knot Me scarf.
1. Using premium quality fabric same as of global brands such as Massimo Dutti, Galleries Lafayette. 2. Exclusive westernised patterns designed for Geny. 3. Affordable prices, value for money products.
4. Highly systematised processes and house designing and production facilities.
Knot Me is the retail venture of India’s leading manufacturer and exporter Kishorilal Shyamsunder (KISH). Started by Late
Shri Shyamsunder Agarwal in 1969. It is for girls and women in the age group of 15 to 45 years who prefer trendy and fashionable accessories to transform their look notably. The range is exclusively designed in Italy. The brand also exports to the Netherlands, Japan, Europe, USA and Australia. It has two state-of-the-art printing factories in Kolkata and one weaving unit at Surat, Gujarat. The brand has a home design team with professional designers from both Netherlands and Japan.
Massive expansion via franchising, successfully operating company and franchise operated COFO stores in different locations of West Bengal and Jharkhand, Knot Me is now moving ahead with ambitious plan of expanding its retail presence through franchise own franchise operated FOFO across India.
Why partner with Knot Me:
1. Strong management backed by around five decades of market presence.
2. 100 percent stock correction for unsold or damaged inventory. 3. Highly experienced been appointed for franchise development.
4. Extensive support training supplies and operational support provided
Extensive Brand Support:
Knot Me continuously assesses franchise partners by monitoring and managing the business to run it on profit.
1. Set up: The brand will assess franchisees in selection of best location for the store it will also assistant layout design and architecture besides purchasing of equipment furniture and fit outs.
2. Training: The brand will provide comprehensive
training to all franchises on service operations standard procedures accounting inventory control etc. 3. Inventory Management:
The brand will play a major role in stock supply checks on goods delivery replenishments ordering and product range maintenance. 4. Operations Manual:
The branded provide an operation manual to maintain uniformity and operate franchise setup as per franchisor guideline 5. Franchise Coordinator:
The brand will appoint a dedicated franchise coordinator to fix the communication between the franchise and the brand. 6. Advertising and
Promotions: The brand will organise events specific to advertising and promotions of Knot Me at the national level including participation in expos sponsoring events tie UPS with publications besides promoting franchisees from website and social media and much more.
7. PR Support: the brand will ensure regular coverage at National and regional level besides helping in centralised brand building through print outdoor web and electronic media
For Knot Me the company has completely systemized operations due to their inhouse softwares that enables them to manage the retail business efficiently and smoothly. The company manufactures and supplies at scarves to top global brands like Zara, Massimo Do,
Steve Madden, Anthroplogie and many more for this the company has two state of the art printing factories in the city of joy Kolkata and one weaving unit at Surat Gujarat.
“We see scarves as the next emerging market in India. Almost every girl wants to wear them as they are an acceptable part of fashion. We even feel they are a great option for travel retail,”
Ideal Franchise Proǌle:
1. Entrepreneurs with substantial experience in retail sector.
2. Aspirants having a good location and amusement capability.
3. Underutilized facility looking for expansion. 4. Someone with futuristic thinking and capabilities to foresee the fashion demand.
says Deep Agarwal, CEO, Kishorilal Shyamsunder.