Govt seeks new bids for Pawan Hans
The government will soon invite fresh bids for a 100 per cent stake sale in Pawan Hans by issuing an addendum to the disinvestment document as ONGC is ready to sell its entire stake in the company. Pawan Hans is a joint venture between the government, which holds 51 per cent stake, and ONGC, which owns the remaining 49 per cent shareholding. On
April 13, the government had issued the information memorandum for the 51 per cent strategic stake sale in Pawan Hans. After ONGC too decided to sell its stake, the government decided to seek fresh bids.