1. ANNA MURPHY FASHION DIRECTOR, THE LONDON TIMES
Murphy keeps her eye on luxury fashion and high street styles. She loves examining what the evolving wardrobe of the modern woman reveals about her life.
2. JASPREET CHANDOK VP AND HEAD OF FASHION, IMG RELIANCE
Chandok’s fashion mission is to give Indian fashion, textiles and crafts a new impetus in both domestic and global markets.
3. DAVID ABRAHAM CREATIVE DIRECTOR, ABRAHAM & THAKORE
Founder of one of the oldest fashion houses in India, Abraham has been designing for over two decades, quietly pushing the borders of Indian fashion at home and abroad.
4. PRASAD BIDAPA FASHION CONSULTANT
An alumni of National Institute of Design Ahmedabad, Bidapa has over 40 years of experience in the Indian fashion industry as both a stylist, choreographer and commentator.
5. JEAN MICHEL CASALONGA SHOEMAKER
Casalonga, a self-proclaimed shoe addict, with over 50 pairs, became Berluti’s youngest maître bottier, or master shoemaker when he was only 30 years old.
6. TINA TAHILIANI PARIKH EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, ENSEMBLE
Under Parikh’s leadership, Ensemble has grown from a single store into a powerhouse in the Indian fashion industry, with boutiques in both Mumbai and Delhi.
7. MEESHA KHANNA CO-FOUNDER, MEESHA SCARF
Khanna worked for Armani Exchange after graduating from the Parsons School of Design. She launched her label in 2011 with her sister Trisha Khanna