IS YOUR HOSPITAL/CLINIC JUST A BUSINESS OR A BRAND? WHY SHOULD YOU BOTHER?
How to Brand Your Healthcare Business? (Branding & Marketing)
Healthcare branding and marketing are essential parts for any healthcare organisation aiming to enhance patient acquisition and develop its business in an increasingly saturated industry. As consumers, patients have become more aware and empowered and digital healthcare brands are reshaping the industry. More direct-to-consumer healthcare brands are launching every day, providing patients with many options to meet their healthcare needs. Healthcare organisations must invest in healthcare branding and marketing if they wish to stand out from the crowd and build meaningful, long-term relationships with their patients.
There is a huge gap between the availability of hospital beds and the population that requires quality healthcare.1 At the same time, a large portion of the population is in need of a hospital or better calling it, ‘your hospital’ but might not be aware of the existence of your hospital or the services being provided. To run hospitals profitably, your healthcare business has to exist with a stronger brand identity than ever. Branding is the very process that weaves your brand image the way you want. For e.g. connect your brand with emotions and values, and you gain trust and overwhelming acknowledgement. Branding conveys the vision, mission and value system of your healthcare business.
WHY HEALTHCARE BRANDING?
When your presence is strongly felt, your purpose is fairly met!
Healthcare branding ensures that businesses are regarded in the way that they wish to be. Your healthcare company's brand is more than just a name, slogan, logo, or message; it is the recognisable sense that these aspects evoke. Healthcare branding guarantees that these aspects are integrated into a unified system based on positioning and the personality that is applied consistently across all of your brand's touchpoints. 7 most important reasons your hospital needs branding:
1. Defines your brand’s personality
2. For a stark visibility
3. To have a targeted audience
4. To achieve short-term and long term benefits 5. To expand your market share
6. To develop brand loyalty
7. Increase patient referrals through “word of mouth” NIRAJ UPADHYAY
It's all about MINDSET. Let's change it! TM
A good brand strategy will give your organisation
● A Soul
● A Personality
● A Competitive Advantage
The name, logo, and visual identity are the elements of a brand. Branding is not about creatively decorating your hospital or making it look flashy; rather, it is about adopting a well-thought strategy and consistently projecting your brand’s personality and the quality of your services in a defined market.
WHY HEALTHCARE MARKETING?
Don't struggle with their minds; win their hearts with a winning marketing strategy.
Healthcare providers often fail to recognise that their marketplace changes every few years. Success does not happen by accident; it happens on purpose through purpose. New competitions, ever-changing regulations, the rise of new technology, affordability, increasing hospital operation costs, increasing healthcare professionals' pay scale, scarcity of skilled healthcare professionals, and the noise of a market are just a few of the external factors we consider. Here are a few prominent challenges most healthcare providers face pertaining to their growth.
• Customers are growing sophisticated and price-sensitive
• They expect more convenience within a decreased time frame
• They are less brand-sensitive and accept more reseller brands and generics
• They have high service expectations
• They have decreasing loyalty
• Their pricing is readily matched by competitors
• Advertising is getting more expensive
• Competitors are spending too much on advertising
• Operational costs are rising
• Shrinking margins on services & products
• Increased niche attacks
Our 360-degree approach helps define brand goals that create a niche for our client partners.
We affirm our motto of “Knowing is Knowing & Doing is Doing”, which simply means ‘Knowledge without application is the same as having no knowledge'.
Here are a few quick suggestions for continuous marketing and planning a unique marketing strategy for your brand:
• Invest consistently in branding
• Do regular marketing audits
• Form data-driven marketing strategies
• Develop a unique patient tracking mechanism (leverage Healthcare IT)
• Invest in in-house enquiry responses (handling oncall enquiries effectively)
• Keep engaging with your existing patients (Posttreatment)
• Have a cross-selling approach
• Keep your website updated
• Ask for reviews on online platforms from patients
• Work constantly on SEO
• Leverage digital & social media platforms in a correct way (generate unique content)
• Do not forget that “word of mouth” is powerful and can create ample brand ambassadors.
• Redefine your target audience and market
• Do not ignore online and offline enquiries
• Create unique communication channels with your referral sources
• Contribute and share your knowledge with colleagues in the medical field
• Improve the internal marketing strategy
• Continuous training and development on marketing for internal staff
• Do not ignore traditional media options
• Include online & social media advertising in your yearly media budget
Trizone Healthcare’s expert consultants assist you in achieving your hospital’s growth targets by applying their vast knowledge and experience. We exist to solve the biggest challenges of large and small healthcare providers today. We are here to ensure YOUR HOSPITAL’S HEALTH.
With our data-driven Hospital Marketing Strategy we aim to provide a positive return on investment and turn patients into brand ambassadors. Our ambitious approach enables us to deliver universal roadmaps for healthcare providers that create disruption, deliver solutions and results and define the future of the healthcare ecosystem.
With primary focus on increasing our client partners’ footfall, we create tailored solutions to ensure that their brand is in focus. Lastly, we create a structured and well-defined roadmap that leads our partners’ businesses to higher profitability and strong trust with their patients.