Delegates and organisers need not be concerned about safety. A recent international Quality of Life Survey ranked Sydney as the safest Australian city and the eighth safest city in the world!
Nowhere else will you be able to integrate your event with 70 km of pristine coastline, 100,000 hectares of World Heritage listed rainforest, more theme parks than anywhere else in the southern hemisphere, private islands, 500 km of canals, 35,000 accommodation rooms and more than 600 restaurants and cafes.
Signature incentive activities
• Go shopping: Select world-class labels from
boutiques or pick up a bargain at Harbour Town
Outlet Shopping Centre. • Adrenaline pumping adventure: Tame the southern hemisphere’s fastest and tallest theme park rides or free-fall at 120 km an hour on a tandem skydive. Movie hero action, giant drops, rollercoaster spins or water rides that thrill.
• Experience the best thrill in life: Learn how to ride the Gold Coast’s famous waves with an Australian surf instructor. Or meet a legendary Australian Surf Lifesaver who will teach you about surf safety. Try the speed jet boating (paradise boating) while touring the houses of the rich and the famous.
• Cuddle a koala, feed kangaroos or swim with dolphins or sharks: Sea World’s Dolphin Lagoon is a spectacular place to start the day after having a delicious buffet breakfast.
• Make a dinner date with a difference and indulge your delegates in a private evening at the picturesque
McLaren’s Landing. The South Stradbroke Island location can be set up for intimate dinners, complemented by the luxurious cruise home.
• Perfect place for an indulgent meal at the world’s
first Versace Hotel designed by Italian fashion
designer Donatella Versace. Set against the hotel’s expansive lagoon, it adds a touch of luxury to any business event.
• A group dinner with the tigers: Enjoy an entertaining presentation while dining just metres
from rare Bengal and Sumatran tigers. Delegates can even pat the tigers, while the handlers can answer any question. A visit to one of the world’s tallest towers is a
must to really see the Gold Coast in all its glory.
Q1 is 230 m above sea level and offers 360 degree views of the hinterland, city and ocean. The Sky Point Observation Deck is Australia’s only beachside
A 30-minute helicopter ride from the Gold Coast
to the island of Tangalooma is an unparalleled
experience. Famous for feeding dolphins, the crystal clear water and golden sands are sure to take your breath away.
Australia’s Gold Coast continues to enhance its
business events reputation through the acquisition of major infrastructure, the growth of unique venues and different incentive based activities to keep the group busy and send them back with experiences of a lifetime.
Try speed jet boating (paradise boating) while touring the houses of the rich and famous
Explore the Gold Coast from a Hot Air Baloon
With 70 km of pristine coastline, the Gold Coast offers a plethora of adventure options
Famous for feeding dolphins, the crystal clear water and golden sands are sure to take your breath away