Th e Government of the Republic of Indonesia has waived off Tourist Visa for Indian Citizens and foreign nationals of 75 countries and territories.
Th is waive is granted for 30 days, nonextendable and cannot be converted into another type of visa ( valid for tourism purpose only)
Following documents has to be carried at the time of travel. a) Passport with the validity of minimum 6 months. b) Return air ticket. c) Hotel confi rmation. d) Two passport sized photographs with red background.
Passport: Copy of fi rst and last page of passport with the validity of minimum six months from the date of travel.
Photo Specifi cation: Copy of passport size photographs with 60- 80 per cent face coverage, light background and without border ( Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than three months old, scanned/ stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Ticket: Confi rmed Return Air Ticket.
• Visa can be applied online.
• Duration of Stay: 30 Days
• Visa is valid for a period of 58 days from the date of issue.
New Rules Announced by the UAE Immigration:
1. Validity of the passport should not be less than 6 months from the date of arrival in UAE.
2. If the traveler has a valid UAE visa and is re- applying again, the new application will not be processed until his / her old visa is expired.
3. If the traveller has overstayed on his / her previous visa, the new visa application will be rejected.
4. If refused, a UAE visa can be re- applied only after completion of the stipulated 45 days from the previous rejection. Non conformance to this time period can lead to refusal of the subsequent application.
5. Any applicant who is inside the UAE' and applies for new visa, the new visa application will be rejected by immigration.
Validity of 96 Hrs Visa: With immediate eff ect the validity of
96 Hrs visa has been revised as below:
Validity for Entry in Dubai- 30 days from date of issue. Validity for Stay- Maximum 96 Hours from the time of stay.