Micetalk - - Event -

Proof of Oc­cu­pa­tion:

Self Em­ployed:

Any of the be­low men­tioned doc­u­ments: a) Copy of DIN (Di­rec­tor's Iden­ti­fi­ca­tion Num­ber) Ap­proval Let­ter. b) Pro­pri­etor­ship proof/ Part­ner­ship deed c) Com­pany Regis­tra­tion Cer­tifi­cate / Cer­tifi­cate of In­cor­po­ra­tion d) Bank Cer­tifi­cate.

Proof of Ac­com­mo­da­tion: Ho­tel book­ing on Ho­tel's let­ter head along with Day to day itin­er­ary.

Air­line Reser­va­tion: Ticket Itin­er­ary. NOTE : All doc­u­ments should be on A4 size sheet.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.