Su­per­house Ltd

(BSE Code: 523283) (CMP: Rs.140.95) (FV: Rs.10)

Money Times - - Bull’s Eye -

In­cor­po­rated in 1980, Kan­pur-based Su­per­house Ltd man­u­fac­tures and sells fin­ished leather, leather goods and tex­tile gar­ments. It of­fers fin­ished leather, safety and welted footwear and com­bat boots. It also of­fers leather ac­ces­sories such as leather bags, busi­ness cases, port­fo­lios, trolley bags, belts and soles; leather gar­ments in­clud­ing jack­ets and vests, trousers, skirts and camisoles; and breeches, rid­ing boots and rid­ing prod­ucts. In ad­di­tion, it of­fers wo­ven and knit­ted gar­ments; and safety gar­ments com­pris­ing cov­er­alls, bib-trousers, trousers, jack­ets, aprons, dust coats, chef coats, doc­tor coats, hi-vis­i­bil­ity vests and jack­ets, army uni­forms and fleece jack­ets as well as socks and fall pro­tec­tion prod­ucts. It sells its prod­ucts pri­mar­ily un­der the ‘Allen Cooper’ and ‘Dou­ble Duty’ brands. It also ex­ports its prod­ucts. With an eq­uity cap­i­tal of Rs.11.42 crore and re­serves of Rs.289.33 crore, Su­per­house’s con­sol­i­dated share book value works out to Rs.263 and P/BV is around 0.5x. The pro­moter holds 54.88% of the eq­uity cap­i­tal, which leaves 45.12% stake with the in­vest­ing pub­lic.

Dur­ing Q2FY19, Su­per­house re­ported 740% higher PAT of Rs.6.8 crore on 14% higher sales of Rs.154.11 crore and an

EPS of Rs.6. Dur­ing H1FY19, it re­ported 271% higher PAT of Rs.12.45 crore on higher sales of Rs.302.36 crore and an EPS of Rs.11.3. Cur­rently, the stock trades at a P/E of just 7x and is avail­able at 33% dis­count to its 52-week high of Rs.209.9 recorded in Jan­uary 2018. In­vestors can buy the stock with a stop loss of Rs.120. On the up­per side, it could zoom to Rs.185-200 in the medium-to-long term.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.