FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
1. Soups are a great way to sneak in vegetables in the daily diet plan.
2. They are extremely good for hydration.
3. The vegetables and legumes added in soup makes it a power house of vitamins, minerals and proteins.
4. A warm bowl of soup in winter helps relieve fever and cold while boosting the immunity.
5. A thick creamy textured soup with dollops of cream, butter or ghee can help increase the weight of your child.
6. Besides being delicious, soups are easy to consume and suitable for babies as young as six months.