The Hindu

All Indians safe, says Sushma

-

NEW DELHI: External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj said on Saturday that no Indian casualty had been reported in the terror attacks in Paris. “I have spoken to the Indian Ambassador in France. He has informed me that all Indians are safe. France has advised citizens to stay indoors,” she tweeted.

PARIS: No Indian casualty has been reported in the terror attacks in Paris, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj said on Saturday.

“I have spoken to Indian Ambassador in France. He has informed me that all Indians are safe. France has advised citizens to stay indoors,” Ms. Swaraj tweeted.

Earlier, Manish Prabhat, Indian Deputy Chief of Mission in Paris, had said: “So far, no casualty of any Indian has been reported. We released a helpline number following the informatio­n of attacks and throughout the night have received calls, but no incident involving an Indian has been reported.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India