Dentist yelled at nurse to ‘Google it’ as teen lay dying after being given wrong injection
screamed “Google it” to a dental nurse as she desperately tried to save a teenage patient who had gone into anaphylactic shock. Anastasia Sapronova died after being given a wrong injection by bungling dentist Natalia Vasiliyeva. The teen was rushed to hospital in Plavsk, Russia, but died a day later. Her distraught mother Natalia, 44, was outside the surgery door and say she heard the dentist yell “Google it” to a dental nurse. Vasiliyeva was sentenced to home detention for two-and-a-half years but was not banned from working as a dentist. The victim’s family vowed to appeal the “lenient” sentence.