Ripping off the looks from snappy male celebrities
Aside from Uv ratings and choosing the best frame to fit your face, it’s also a good idea to consider the color, or tint, of your lens carefully. each tint affects the amount of visible light that reaches your eyes and how well you see other colors and contrasts. To elaborate:
1. Gray: The most neutral lens color, this option blocks excess blue light and allows you to see “true” colors better. Best for: everyday use.
2. Green: Similar to the gray, the green tint has a neutral characteristic that maintains true world colors. It highlights many natural colors and offers better contrast in low-light conditions while causing less strain on the eyes. Best for: everyday use and outdoor activities in low-light conditions.
3. Brown/bronze: Brown-tinted lenses offer superb contrast, making it ideal for outdoor activities. The color does cause minor color distortion due to increased contrast, but provides good visual acuity. Best for: Hiking and other outdoor sports.
4. Copper: copper tinted lenses are famous among pilots, racers and everyday-drivers. This tint also works exceptionally well when golfing as it enhances the white color of a golf ball against sand and grass. Best for: driving and golf.
5. Amber/yellow: yellow and amber lenses enhance contrast and block blue light. It doesn’t offer much protection from the sun, but it is the ideal tint to wear around electronic devices. Best for: dealing with electronics.
6. Blue/purple: Often described as the most fashionable tint, blue lenses also does a good job in reducing glare (making it perfect for sports like tennis). Bluelenses also work great in places where blue is the dominant color, like near the ocean. Best for: Tennis and by the ocean.
7. Pink/red: Red is known for being the most comfortable to the eye. Other than that, the red lenses allows for better visual depth as it blocks out blue light. Best for: comfort.
Sunglasses by givenchy – Optik Melawai
1. dior Homme, 2. calvin klein, 3. Porsche design, 4. dior Homme, 5. Oliver Peoples, 6. Fendi, 7. carrera