GRILLED PORK SALAD ‘NAM TOK Moo’
Serves 1 Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
5g spring onion, chopped 5g shallot, sliced
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp mint leaves, chopped 1 tsp chilli padi, chopped 1 tbsp toasted rice
200g pork collar
• Mix all ingredients except the pork collar together and set aside to allow flavours to infuse.
• Grill the pork collar on a preheated barbecue for 5 minutes on each side. slice thinly.
• toss sliced pork with salad dressing. set aside.
butterhead lettuce leaves handful of whole mint leaves red chillies
• Divide salad equally into three portions and spoon onto three lettuce leaves.
• Garnish with chillies and mint leaves.
Serax Sergio Herman deep plate, Q Industries.