Smoked Green Asparagus with Scallop and Caviar
• 4 green asparagus
• Fresh mango
• 2 Hokkaido scallops
• Ikura roe
• Massago roe
• Sturgeon caviar
• micro herbs
1. Cut small cubes of mango. Blend remaining mango to make a yellow sauce and reserve.
2. Blend the chives with a little oil to make a green sauce. Reserve.
3. Cut the asparagus to around 12cm long, peel. Use only the asparagus head and boil in salty water.
4. Cut the scallops into 3-4 pieces, depending on size, and refrigerate.
1. Place the asparagus in the centre of the plate.
2. Decorate the plate with green and yellow sauce.
3. Put the scallop on top of the asparagus.
4. Scatter diced mango on the plate.
5. Place the roes and caviar on top of the scallop.
6. Decorate with flowers and micro herbs.
7. Drizzle a little olive oil over the plate.