SUZY’S TIPS, TRICKS AND TRENDS
• Don’t let product cover up your natural brow.
• No more harsh lines, it’s more about strokes with a pencil now. Sharpen your pencil as much as possible to create thinner strokes.
• Throw out the tweezers. Don’t sit in the car with your tweezers looking in the car mirror. You’re going to tweeze away some of the little vital hairs that a brow artist might need.
• Treat yourself to a consultation with a brow artist – someone you trust, whose pictures you’ve seen online and who’s got a good reputation.
• If you have overplucked or have thin brows, use castor oil to get some growth started again.
• A trend for 2019 is the ombre brow. Similar to ombre hair, the brow colour starts soft and becomes gradually slightly deeper towards the tapered tail.