Ring in the festive cheer, here’s what we’re crushing on this week
With Christmas season in full swing, this week’s Lust List is all about gorgeous gifts and festive style. Whether you spot something for yourself (selfgifting is always allowed) or a loved one, these stylish gems will guarantee you a spot on the nice list.
From party-suiting to stand-out sequins, this is what caught our eye this week. Don’t forget you can win a fab bracelet set, all you have to do is enter on EVOKE.ie/Style.
4. This Victorianinspired lace burgundy dress is a stunning choice for a festive winter wedding, €280 Monsoon
6. Is it even Christmas if you don’t get a pair of luxe-looking pyjamas for lazing around the house in? Top, €21, bottoms, €21, both Warehouse
3. If you’re looking for a merry knit that still looks chic this H! By Henry Holland jumper ticks all the boxes, €60, Debenhams
1. WIN! On this week’s Lust List we have a stunning Little Secret Tree of Love bracelet from Thomas Sabo that is ideal for layering, worth €49
8. If you’re tired of your LBD why don’t you try a party suit? This velvet style can be worn together for maximum impact or separated too. Blazer, €89.95, trousers, €59.95, Zara
5. If there was ever a time to wear a multicoloured, stripe sequin pencil skirt, this is it! €42 Oasis
2. With multi-coloured sequins and metallic hardware this Olga Berg clutch will be a versatile piece for your partywear rotation €99, Arnotts
10. A festive set presented in a gorgeous festive box, this Aqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile line-up is the perfect gift for a fragrance fan. €130, Brown Thomas
9. These handcrafted Zoeva make-up brushes will help you get your glam on or make a gorgeous gift. €95, Brown Thomas
7. With a stunning scent and a gorgeous bottle design this designer fragrance is a must for your dressing table. €84, YSL