Irish Daily Mail
1. In police speak, what does the C stand for in the acronym CHIS, referring to an informer?
2. At what building in Dublin would you find a sculpture of three monkeys playing billiards?
3. Which European country controlled the Indochinese Federation in Southeast Asia until its demise in 1954? 4. Due to be published later this year, The Man Who Died Twice is the second novel by which bestselling author and TV presenter?
5. Pope Pius, who was Pontiff from 1939 to 1958, was known by which papal number?
6. Who was the ancient Greek goddess of the Moon?
SOLUTION: PULLOUT BACK PAGE