1. In the bay of which city is the prison Robben Island?
A. New York, B. Cape Town, C. Sydney, D. Bristol.
2. What is the final event in the decathlon?
A. 110m hurdles, B. 1,500m, C. 800m, D. Pole Vault.
3. Which sitcom actress was appointed to the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority?
A. June Whitfield, B. Jennifer Saunders, C. Penelope Keith, D. Victoria Wood.
4. What sort of creature is a sidewinder? A. A poisonous lizard, B. A sub-Saharan wolf, C. A snake, D. An eel.
5. To what is hay fever an allergic reaction?
A. Dust mites, B. Animal hair, C. Horses, D. Pollen.
6. What was the first name of American jazz composer and musician Duke Ellington?
A. Edward, B. Howard, C. Thomas, D. Michael.
7. In which American city is the Smithsonian Institution?
A. New York, B. Washington DC, C. Detroit, D. Los Angeles.
8. In what year was Return to Oz the sequel to The Wizard of Oz released? A. 1975, B. 1991, C. 1982, D. 1985.