1. Which green pigment present in organisms is responsible for photosynthesis?
A. Algae, B. Leaves, C. Chlorophyll, D. Isotopes.
2. In what form of horse racing are horses not required to jump obstacles? A. Sprint Running, B. Steeple Chase, C. Flat Racing, D. One-mile dash.
3. Which South African mammal is also called a suricate?
A. Leopard, B. Meerkat, C. Giraffe, D. Wildebeest.
4. Which artist painted Nude Descending a Staircase?
A. Stanley Spencer, B. Natalia Goncharova,
C. Marcel Duchamp, D. Mikhail Larionov.
5. Which British soldier and writer died in a motorcycle accident in Dorset in 1935? A. Rudyard Kipling, B. TS Eliot,
C. TE Lawrence, D. DH Lawrence.
6. What kind of animal is the cartoon character Sylvester?
A. Dog, B. Cat, C. Mouse, D. Bird.
7. How many events are there in the decathlon in athletics?
A. Ten , B. Eight, C. Twelve, D. Six.
8. Which English caricaturist and author wrote the novel Zuleika Dobson? A. Lawrence Durrell, B. Anthony Powell, C. Sir Max Beerbohm, D. Ronald Firbank.