1. The Seven Year Itch starred which Hollywood legend?
A. Brigitte Bardot, B. Rita Hayworth, C. Marilyn Monroe, D. Audrey Hepburn.
2. What nationality was the painter Rembrandt?
A. French, B. Dutch, C. German, D. Hungarian.
3. Which perennial plant, whose leafstalks are cooked in desserts, has poisonous leaves?
A. Rhubarb, B. Gooseberry, C. Blackcurrant, D. Blueberry.
4. Which bird lays the largest egg in relation to its own size?
A. Emu, B. Thrush, C. Penguin, D. Kiwi.
5. With which musical instrument is Miles Davis chiefly associated? A. Saxophone, B. Trumpet,
C. Electric Guitar, D. Cello.
6. Which Soldier, Soldier character was played by Sophie Heathcote? A. Michelle Jones, B. Rachel Stevens, C. Sandra Frost, D. Tara Jenkins.
7. What sort of creature is a painted lady?
A. A fish, B. A butterfly, C. A bird, D. A swan.
8. Who was the queen consort of Edward VII?
A. Anne, B. Alexandra, C. Mary,
SOLUTIONS TO LAST WEEK’S PUB QUIZ: 1. A; 2. A; 3. C; 4. D; 5. A; 6. C; 7. C; 8. A.