I quite enjoyed your “Welcome, 2020” issue and all of its “Top 10” articles (December 27).
Here are the Top 10 reasons why I hope to continue to enjoy reading the Magazine in the new decade:
1. History: I discover fascinating episodes about our past, e.g. the Cherbourg operation (December 20)
2. Politics: I learn what is going on and the personalities, e.g. Air Force Commander Maj.-Gen. Amikam Norkin (December 13) 3. In-depth features: For instance, the Malka Leifer affair (December 6)
4. Others’ viewpoints: The Arab Press 5. Spirituality: Parashat Hashavua 6. Opinions: Observations columns, Three Ladies – Three Lattes, etc
7. Eretz Yisrael: The Tour Israel column 8. What readers see and think: Letters and
9. Literature: The Books section 10. Personal Stories: Arrivals and Veterans ... and more.
Every Shabbat, I let the Magazine inform and amuse me and take me to new places. Thanks for bringing us the 2010s – and here’s wishing you and all of us an amazing decade to come! BETH RHODES Jerusalem
Here’s wishing you and all of us an amazing decade to come!