Not far from Turin, in Piedmont, don’t miss a trip to these shopping destinations offering discounts all year- round.
Several go-to shopping destinations not far from Turin, offering all-year-round discounts.
TORINO OUTLET VILLAGE
Open on March 2017, Torino Outlet Village is an elegant and relaxing place to spend a day’s shopping, thanks also to top-end restaurants and services for families. Open 7 days a week, 10am-8pm (Sat, Sun and festivities 10am-9pm).
• WHERE: at just 15 minutes from the centre of Turin, 30 minutes from the main cities in Piedmont and 75 minutes from Milan, near the exits from the A4 and A5 motorways, the Outlet is easy to reach at Settimo Torinese. Daily shuttle bus service from the city centre and a weekly service from the main tourist resorts in Piedmont and Valle d’Aosta.
• WHAT: a must for all shopping lovers, Torino Outlet Village offers 90 stores (Armani, Coach, Gucci, La Perla, Michael Kors, Guess, Timberland, Tommy Hilfiger and more) specializing in clothing, accessories and footwear, household articles, sport and personal care under top Italian and international labels, and with discounts of up to 70% all year-round. www.torinooutletvillage.com
VICOLUNGO THE STYLE OUTLETS
Situated 40 minutes from Turin, in the province of Novara, this is the ideal place to spend an exciting day’s tour where shopping, entertainment and relaxation combine to satisfy all desires.
Open 7 days a week from 10 am to 8 pm.
• WHERE: take the A4 Torino-Milano motorway and exit at Biandrate Vicolungo. Daily shuttle service is available from Milan. Departure from Turin - Piazza Carlo Felice, 63 (in front of Porta Nuova train station) at 10am. For information and reservation: 02 867131 www.zaniviaggi.it.
• WHAT: 150 prestigious designer stores – including Armani, Missoni, Trussardi, Tommy Hilfiger, Cavalli, Calvin Klein and Twin Set – offering clothing for the whole family, sportswear, homeware and beauty products at discounted prices of up to 70% all year round.
• NOT ONLY SHOPPING: Vicolungo The Style Outlets also hosts art exhibitions, events and other initiatives for a enjoyable day’s outing. www.thestyleoutlets.it
MONDOVICINO OUTLET VILLAGE
Situated 1 hour from Turin, in the province of Cuneo, Mondovicino Outlet Village offers a unique shopping experience combining the appeal of the fashion brands with the beauties of the environment (between the Langhe in Piedmont and the Ligurian coast). Open 7 days a week from 10 am to 8 pm.
• WHERE: take the A6 Torino-Savona motorway and exit at Mondovì. Free shuttle service is available from Turin, departure from Turin (Corso Vittorio Emanuele II corner of via Sacchi) at 9.15am, return at 4.50pm from Mondovicino Outlet Village to Turin. For information and reservation: 011 19704670 www.zalunviaggi.com.
• WHAT: over 80 prestigious designer stores – including Alviero Martini 1a Classe, Enrico Coveri, Elena Mirò, Fratelli Rossetti, Calvin Klein, Kappa, Liu.Jo and Ungaro – offering clothing for men, women and children, sportswear, homeware and beauty products at discounted prices of up to 70% all year round. www.mondovicino.it