GUCCI— www.gucci.com Open daily 10am7.30pm. Via Roma, 112. T: 011 4546632. Map F4
HERMÈS— www.hermes.com Open Mon-Sat 10.15am-2pm/ 3pm-7pm. Via Roma, 124. T: 011 546971. Map F4
ITALIA INDEPENDENT— www.italiaindependent.com Open Mon 3.30pm-7.30pm; Tues-Sat 10.30am-7.30pm; Sun 10am-7pm. Via G.L. Lagrange, 31. T: 011 19885704. Map F5
L’AUTRE CHOSE— www.lautrechose.com Open Mon-Sat 10am-7.30pm; Sun 11am7pm. Via G.L. Lagrange, 20/A.
T: 011 19468000. Map F5
LOUIS VUITTON— www.louisvuitton.com Open Mon-Sat 10am-7.30pm. Via Roma, 320. T: 011 5620678. Map E5
LUISA SPAGNOLI— www.luisaspagnoli.it Open Mon 10.30am-2pm/ 3pm-7.30pm; Tues-Sat 10am-7.30pm; Sun 10.30am1.30pm/ 3.30pm-7.30pm. Via Roma, 61. T: 011 547136. Map F4
• Open Mon 3.30pm-7.30pm; Tues-Sat 10am-7.30pm; Sun 10.30am-1pm/ 3.30pm7pm. Via G. Garibaldi, 9bis. T: 011 543447. Map F3
MARINA RINALDI— it.marinarinaldi.com Open Mon-Sat 10am-2pm/ 3.30pm-7.30pm. Via Roma, 314. T: 011 5187050. Map E5
MAX & CO.— it.maxandco.com
Open Mon 11am-7.30pm; Tues-Sat 10am7.30pm; Sun 10.30am-7.30pm. Via Roma, 69. T: 011 541276. Map F4
MICHAEL KORS— www.michaelkors.com Open Mon-Sat 10am-7.30pm; Sun 11am-7pm. Via Roma, 322. T: 011 5618172. Map E5
MIU MIU— www.miumiu.com Open Mon-Sat 10am-7pm. Via G.L. Lagrange, 6c.
T: 011 4782004. Map F4
MONCLER— www.moncler.com Open Mon-Sat 10am-2pm/3pm-7pm. Via G.L. Lagrange, 2. T: 011 5618744 Map F4
MONTBLANC— www.montblanc.com Open Mon 3pm-7pm; Tues-Sat 10am-7pm.Via Roma, 104. T: 011 5187109. Map E5
PRADA— www.prada.com Open Mon-Sat 10.30am-7.30pm; Sun 10am-2pm/3pm-7pm. Via G.L. Lagrange, 2/q. T: 011 3710203. Map F4
ROBE DI KAPPA— www.robedikappa.com Open daily 10am-7.30pm. Via G. Garibaldi, 33. T: 011 19886532. Map F3
SALVATORE FERRAGAMO— www.ferragamo.com Open Mon-Sat 10am7.30pm. Via Roma, 108. T: 011 5625940. Map E5
Open daily 10am-7.30pm. Via Roma, 335. T: 011 535345. Map E5 • Open Mon 3.30pm-7.30pm; Tues-Sat 9.30am-1pm/3.30pm-7.30pm. Corso Racconigi, 32 bis. T: 011 3852651. Off Map
Open Mon 3pm-7.30pm; Tues-Wed 10am-1.30pm/ 2.30pm-7.30pm; Thus-Sat Sat 10am-7.30pm;
Sun 3.30pm-7pm. .30pm-7pm.
Via A. . Doria, 6.
T: 011 531348. Map F5
BRUNELLO NELLO CUCINELLI's spring/summer 2020 collection draws inspiration from light, nature and the delicate shades of light neutrals.
located just a stone’s throw from piazza Castello, you’ll find clothing for free spirited, independent women, who are not prepared to sacrifice a touch of seductive frivolity. www.kristinati.it Open Mon 3.30am-7.30pm; Tues-Sat 10.30am-7.30pm. Via Maria Vittoria, 18. T: 011 837170. Map F4
SO San Lorenzo
An ideal destination for lovers of a chic, soughtafter style, this stand-alone store offers a selection of established and emerging brands including Loboutin, Azzedine Alaia, Isabel Marant and Giambattista Valli. Additionally, its homeware department features furnishing fabrics, unique design pieces and a careful selection of tableware and furnishing accessories. www.sosanlorenzo.it. Open Mon3.30pm-7.30pm; Tues-Sat 10.30am7.30pm. Via Des Ambrois, 7. T: 011 883531.
Located in the highly central via Soleri, this two-level space has been, since its inception, a reference point for the city’s elite. Its discreet, minimalist architectural style is reflected in its meticulous, well- defined choice of brands, ranging from the avant-garde to the most prestigious international brands like Comme des Garçons, Junya and Watanabe, to mention but a few. Mon 3.30pm-7.30pm; Tues-Sat 10am-7.30pm. Via Soleri, 2. T: 011 535360. Map E5
Tucked away in a beautiful courtyard in Corso Re
Umberto, this alluring space houses a selection of coveted French and Japanese brands, by designers like Tsumori Chisato, Jerome Dreyfuss and Jamin Puech, and also showcases the creations of emerging brands. Amidst fashion, accessories, bijoux, perfumes and cosmetics, this must-visit boutique exudes an atmosphere of innovative taste, relaxed elegance and low-key femininity. www.verdelilla.it. Open Tues-Sat 10am-7pm. Corso Re Umberto, 27. T: 011 5172701. Map D6
The Damiani Group recently became the sole owner of Venini, the historic Venetian artistic glass brand founded in 1921, thanks to the acquisition of the final block of shares. Damiani, the Italian luxury jewelry brand is distinguished by and embodies the same values of excellence, creativity and Made in Italy craftsmanship as the renowned glassmaker. Venini is one of the prestigious brands that are offered by Rocca 1794, the only Italian chain of high- end jewelry and watches, epitomizing a world of luxury and exclusivity, in which the value of every object is the result of passion, dedication and know- how.
Via Roma, 290. T: 011 5621467/5629260. www. rocca1794.com
approach, giving way to a selected assortment of creations by emerging designers. Besides perfumes, essences, accessories, artisanal jewelry from British, Japanese and American designers, the store features a selection of apparel, homeware and hand- crafted Japanese items.
A terrace with a bar welcomes customers wanting to sip a cocktail or choose their favourite dish from the small menu that changes weekly.www. sancarlodal1973.com. Open Mon 3pm-7pm; Tue-Sat 10.30am-7pm. Piazza San Carlo, 161.
T: 011 5114111. Map F4 including Rolex, Patek Philippe, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Cartier, Vacheron Constantin, Omega, Panerai, IWC, Hublot, Baume&Mercier, Longines and Montblanc, Maison Astrua 1860 stocks Murano glass by Venini, creations by Tudor, luxury accessories, Edward Green footwear, Amouage fragrances and Pasotti umbrellas. Open Mon 3pm-7pm; Tues-Sat 10.30am-1.30pm/3pm-7pm. www.astrua.com. Via Cesare Battisti, 15 corner of Piazza Carlo Alberto. T: 011 5613873.
Master jewelers and watchmakers since the 18th century, Rocca rates among the first importers of luxury Swiss watches. Rocca pays homage to fine watchmaking with a selection of the world’s most prestigious brands including Damiani, Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Blancpain, Bucherer, Lange & Sohne, Longines, Ulysse Nardin, Salvini and Venini. Rocca is acknowledged for its longstanding tradition of professionalism and expert consultancy. Located in the shadow of the Mole Antonelliana, its founder, Alberto Rocca, opened his first boutique at the end of the 18th century. Tues-Sat 11am6pm. www.rocca1794.com. Via Roma, 290.
T: 011 5621467/5629260.
TORINO OUTLET VILLAGE
With over 90 stores of top Italian and international brands, as well as a selection of carefully selected eateries, guest services, and amenities for families, this is an elegant, relaxing place. Open daily, 10am-8pm (Sat, Sun and public holidays 10am-9pm).
• WHERE: located in Settimo Torinese, just 15 minutes from the centre of Turin, 30 minutes from the main cities in Piedmont and 75 minutes from Milan, near the exits from the A4 and A5 motorways, the Outlet is easily accessible by car. The outlet provides a daily shuttle bus service from the city centre and a weekly service from the main tourist resorts in Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta.
• WHAT: a must for shopping lovers, it boasts 90 stores of top brands (Armani, Coach, Gucci, La Perla, Michael Kors, Guess, Timberland, Tommy Hilfiger and more) specializing in apparel, accessories, footwear, homeware, sports gear and personal care, with year-round discounts of up to 70%. www.torinooutletvillage.com
VICOLUNGO THE STYLE OUTLETS
Situated 40 minutes from downtown Turin, this is the ideal place to spend a stylish day out where shopping, entertainment and relaxation combine to satisfy all requirements.
The outlet is open 7 days a week from 10 am to 8 pm.
• WHERE: take the A4 TorinoMilano motorway and exit at Biandrate Vicolungo. A daily shuttle service, departing at 10am from Turin – Piazza Carlo Felice, 63 (in front of the Porta Nuova train station) is available from Turin.
• WHAT: More than 300 prestigious brands, including Armani, Missoni, Trussardi, Tommy Hilfiger, Cavalli, Calvin Klein and Twin Set, offering apparel for the whole family, sportswear, homeware and beauty products at discounted prices of up to 70% year-round.
• NOT ONLY SHOPPING: Vicolungo The Style Outlets also hosts art exhibitions, events and other initiatives for an entertaining day's outing. www.thestyleoutlets.it
SERRAVALLE DESIGNER OUTLET
Located just 90 minutes from Turin, McArthurGlen Serravalle is the largest Designer Outlet in Europe. The centre's beautiful setting combines all the appeal of luxury designer brands with the beauties of the surrounding area.
• WHERE: accessible via the A21 and A26 motorways (Novi Ligure exit). A convenient shuttle bus service departs daily (9am to 8.20pm) from the railway stations of Arquata Scrivia, Serravalle Scrivia and Novi Ligure.
• WHAT: a go-to destination featuring 300 of your favourite designer brands including Gucci, Dolce&Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Bluemarine, Versace, La Perla, Pollini, Roberto Cavalli, Brooks Brothers, Fratelli Rossetti and Casadei, at up to 30-70% less yearround. Multiple customer services, including free Wi-Fi, multilingual staff, a children's playground, as well as cafés and restaurants, make for a unique shopping experience at unbelievable prices! McArthurGlen.it/Serravalle
MONDOVICINO OUTLET VILLAGE
Situated one hour from Turin, in the province of Cuneo, Mondovicino Outlet Village offers a unique shopping experience, where you can find beautiful surroundings and appealing fashion brands. Open daily, from 10 am to 8 pm.
• WHERE: take the A6 TorinoSavona motorway and exit at Mondovì. A free shuttle service, departing from Turin (Corso Vittorio Emanuele II corner of via Sacchi) at 9.15am, and returning to the designated pick-up point in the city at 4.50pm, is available. For info and reservations: 011 19704670 www.zalunviaggi.com.
• WHAT: over 90 prestigious designer stores – including Adidas, Alviero Martini 1a Classe, Enrico Coveri, Fratelli Rossetti, Kappa and Liu.Jo Uomo with a selection of apparel for men, women and children, plus sportswear, homeware and beauty products at discounted prices of up to 70% year round. www.mondovicino.it