Enlit Africa 2021
Digitally bringing together the power and energy community
THIS JUNE, Enlit Africa, formerly African Utility Week and POWERGEN Africa, returns and is set to bring stateof-the-art content through webinars, exclusive one on one interviews with renowned names in the energy sector, product launches, technology showcases and much more seeking to connect and inspire industry individuals.
Enlit Africa will bring together the power and energy community in a digital event on the Enlit AfricaConnect platform from 8-10 June. The event will act as a digital meeting place that allows customers to connect with industry peers in real-time or talk to a supplier to discuss your energy future.
Enlit Africa 2021 offers:
• Digital networking through connecting with industry peers, speakers, leaders and like-minded people.
• Availability to cutting-edge content through webinars and industry leaders and speakers.
• Exclusive one on one interviews with the who’s who of the energy sector.
• Product launches, technology showcases changing the face of the industry and much more.
Your technologies, solutions and knowledge can help shape the direction of the energy sector. The success of the energy transition depends not just on competition but collaboration and Enlit Africa provides unrivalled access to the industry’s thought leaders, investors and innovators, without mentioning the next generation of energy entrepeneurs.
Through Enlit Africa, there is an opportunity to showcase solutions to an audience that requires knowledge and take the next step in Africa’s energy transition.
Enlit Africa’s new digital platform, Enlit Africa-Connect, in partnership with ESI Africa, will connect you to its community 365 days a year. This platform provides an opportunity to engage with the best thoughtleaders, innovators and disruptors in the energy industry, while having front row seats to Enlit Africa’s clients and the latest industry solutions, webinars, tech showcases, product launches and much more.
- By attending, you will be granted exclusive access to industry-specific content sessions throughout the year to stay ahead of the latest trends.
- Enlit Africa’s platform is open
24/7 to engage with industry professionals around the world, in your time and space through AIpowered matchmaking.
- This is the ideal opportunity to expand your network and make new connections.
- View the latest products, case studies and datasheets from leading vendors.
- Be inspired and grasp new ideas from industry thought-leaders.
Ultimately, Enlit Africa provides the opportunity to share knowledge and learn from others, both live and on its digital platform. The event will bring you face-to-face with the best thought-leaders, innovators and disruptors within the energy sector and beyond representing power generators, IPPs, utilities, grid operators, energy companies, retailers, energy markets, plus commercial and industrial energy users.
Register your attendance: www.enlit-africa.com/register/ visitor-registration