E-forms to replace paper forms
KUWAIT CITY, July 11: The Ministry of Health has decided to cancel leave applications in paper form and replace them with electronic forms starting, from Thursday, July 1, with the aim of increasing the efficiency of administrative work, improving performance, and simplifying procedures through automated systems, reports Al-Anba daily.
The Ministry of Health obligated all departments and divisions to replace all leave applications for employees in the integrated civil service systems program, with the need to review the leave balances and ensure their validity before approving the leave.
It requested the concerned payroll department to ensure, when disbursing leave salary, that the leave data is registered in the integrated systems program.
The daily published the steps for applying leave electronically. They are as follows:
1. Log on to the Ministry of Health’s website — www.moh.gov.kw, and choose a leave registration request from the “More Services” tab or enter directly using the barcode.
2. Enter the civil ID number and phone number.
3. Enter the OTP number sent to the phone.
4. Record the job data and the required license data.
5. Click on “Send” and then print. The application will appear in PDF format, which must be printed for the applicant and their direct manager to sign.
6. The request is sent to the concerned leave department for implementation through the integrated systems program.
7. The decision is issued, printed and sent to the employee’s payroll department.
8. The same procedures shall be implemented regarding notification of return from leave. The return notification form must be attached with the decision issued by the integrated systems.