1. A written agreement between two states or sovereigns.
5. A person who drinks alcoholic beverages (especially to excess). 12.Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. Beside one another in a row or rank.
16. Causing or able to cause nausea.
17. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
18.West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
20. Marked by skill in deception.
21. Glazed yeast-raised doughnut-shaped roll with hard crust.
23. A port city in southwestern Iran.
24. Large brown seaweeds having fluted leathery fronds.
26. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
27.The recipient of funds or other benefits.
29. Suggestive of the supernatural.
30. (football) The person who plays tailback.
35. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
40. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
41. An early Christian church designed like a Roman basilica.
43. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
44. A color varying from dark purplish brown to dark red.
46. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
47. Not participating in a chemical reaction.
49. Become adolescent.
51. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
52. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
53. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
61. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
63. King of Scotland (died in 1057).
66. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
70.The compass point that is one point
north of due east.
71.The soccer or hockey player assigned
to protect the goal.
74. An area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake.
75.The compass point that is one point
east (clockwise) of due north.
76. Small genus of chiefly American herbs.
78. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
79. A doctor's degree in education.
80. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
81. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
3. Large genus of African trees bearing kola nuts.
4. Pretentious or silly talk or writing.
5. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
6. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties. 7.The capital of Kyrgystan (known as
8. A small island.
9. Irish chemist who established that air has weight and whose definitions of chemical elements and chemical reactions helped to dissociate chemistry from alchemy (1627-1691). 10.The square of a body of any size of
11. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
12. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
13. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
14. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
19. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
22. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
25. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
28. A permanent council of the United Nations.
31. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
32. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
33. Immature of its kind.
34. A town in northern Michigan on an arm of Lake Huron.
36. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
37. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
38. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
39. A bar or bars of rolled steel making a track along which vehicles can roll.
42. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
45. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
48. A native American tent.
50. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
54. A radioactive element of the alkalimetal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.
55. A story about mythical or supernatural beings or events.
56. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
57. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
58. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
59. Remove gas from.
60. Be going to.
62. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
64. A French abbot.
65. An aromatic balsam.
67. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
68. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
69. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
72. Being two more than fifty.
73. An electrically charged particle.
77. A state in midwestern United States.