1. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
4. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
12. A United States unit of weight equivalent to 2000 pounds.
15. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
16. A nation in Asia.
17. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
18. (zoology) Pertaining to alulae.
20. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
21. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
22. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (19021984).
24. A substance derived from amygdalin.
26. An atom having a valence of one.
28. Noisy talk.
29.The work of caring for or attending to
someone or something.
32. A Russian unit of length (1.067 km).
38. In bed.
40. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
41. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
43. Any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids.
44. Situated at an apex.
46. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
47. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
50. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
51. A card game played in casinos in which two or more punters gamble against the banker.
53. Mix up or confuse.
54. Ludicrously odd.
55. An awkward stupid person.
58. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
59. Lacking self-confidence.
61. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
63. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
68. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
72. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
76. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
77. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
78. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
79. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank. 80.The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
81. Genus of tropical American timber trees.
82. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
2. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
3. An Asian river between China and Russia.
4. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
5. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
6. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
7.The compass point that is one point
north of due east.
8. Period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6. 9.The content of cognition.
10. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
11. Offensive or even (of persons) malicious.
12. A landlocked mountainous republic in southeast central Asia north of Afghanistan.
13. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color. 14.The compass point that is one point
east of northeast.
19.The 12th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
23. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
25. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
27. Show in, or as in, a picture.
30. A port city in southwestern Iran.
31. Surgically remove a part of a structure or an organ.
33. Framework for holding objects.
34. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
35. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
36. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
37. Compelled forcibly by an outside agency.
39. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
42. A game played with playing cards.
45. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
48. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
49.The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
52. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
56. The capital of Turkey.
57. A smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked.
60. Any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate.
62. An informal term for a father.
64. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
65. Make an etching of.
66. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
67. Chief port of Yemen.
69. Set down according to a plan.
70. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
71. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
73.The residue that remains when something is burned.
74. A secret agent hired by a state to obtain (military) information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors.
75. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.