Created by the French (it was known as serge de Nimes) and popularised by early American settlers in the 19th century, denim is a hardy cotton material that looks as good on your furnishings as it does on you. Here are our favourite picks.
1. DXO 4325X Rowan Faux Denim laminate, price upon request, from Lamitak.
2. Camberley Eton Denim fabric by Villa Nova, price upon request, from Tatum.
3. Beads sofa and cover, RM657, from Muji.
4. Sanctum denim fabric three-seater sofa, RM1,428, from Bed And Basics.
5. Patterned denim fabric, price upon request, from Onlewo.
6. Retro denimstyle FAB28RDB fridge, RM10,740, from Smeg.
7. Saga armchair by Bolia, from RM7,629, from Kuhl Home.
8. Cube sofa by Eilersen, from RMRM22,284, from Danish Design Co.
9. Massimo silk rug (80x200cm), from RM870, from Danish Design Co.
10. Simply Denim Wash fabric by Mark Alexander, price upon request, from Tatum.