5 Things we loved about Quay Perth
1. The generous use of wood shrouds the space in so much warmth that it’s virtually impossible to not feel at home.
2. Stunning views of Elizabeth Quay and the Swan River make the perfect backdrop upon which one can sit and work within the comfort of their rooms, or within the easy, laid-back work space of LEVEL NINE.
3. Location is key for any hotel, and, situated a stone’s throw away from the Perth CBD, Quay Perth has convenience in absolute spades.
4. The menu at Community at Quay is absolutely the perfect way to start your day. Our favourites include an avocado toast with dukkah and an assortment of baked goods to go.
5. The comfort of home in a place far from home; with eager staff happy to help at any given time, service is excellent at Quay Perth.