Decadent Desserts MUM for
Spoil her silly with these beautiful baked desserts
FRUITTI TUTTI LEMON TART Prep and Cook 30 mins + refrigeration / Serves 8
250g gingernut biscuits
125g butter, melted
½ cup toasted flaked almonds
2 x 395g cans sweetened condensed milk
6 egg yolks
1 tbsp finely grated lemon rind
1 cup lemon juice
250g fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 23cm-24cm fluted loose-bottomed flan tin. Place the flan tin on an oven tray.
2. Process the biscuits in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Stir in melted butter and almonds. Press the mixture into the base and side of prepared tin. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
3. Beat sweetened condensed milk, yolks, lemon rind and juice in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until thick and smooth (about 3-5 mins).
4. Pour filling into the biscuit crust. Bake for 15-20 mins or until just set. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
5. Cut off the cheeks of the mango, peach and plum, then slice very finely. Arrange the raspberries around the outside of the tart, then position the mango, peach and plum slices. Put a few more mango slices on top, and finally, a few more plum slices, overlapping slightly.