LEMON AND BLACKBERRY FROZEN YOGHURT CAKE
Prep and Cook 30 mins + freezing / Serves 10
1 cup Greek-style yoghurt
600ml thickened cream
¾ cup icing sugar, sifted
2 tbsps finely grated lemon rind
1 cup lemon curd
150g packet thin ginger biscuits
1 cup blackberry jam
1 cup frozen blackberries, plus extra, thawed, to serve
1. Grease and line a 25cm x 10.5cm loaf pan with freezer film or a double layer of plastic wrap, leaving 10cm overhang.
2. Beat the yoghurt, cream, icing sugar and lemon rind in a large bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold in the lemon curd.
3. Place a layer of ginger biscuits over base of prepared pan, overlapping slightly. Spread over a quarter of the yoghurt mixture. Dollop blackberry jam over the yoghurt mixture and spread with a knife. Place half the frozen blackberries over the jam, then cover with another quarter of the yoghurt mixture.
4. Top with another layer of biscuits, overlapping as needed to fit. Cover with half of the remaining yoghurt mixture, then the remaining jam, blackberries and yoghurt mixture. Cover completely with overlapping biscuits. Cover with freezer film; freeze overnight.
5. Invert the pan onto a serving platter and carefully pull away the freezer film.
6. Serve topped with extra blackberries.