NUT FREE APRICOT MUESLI FINGERS
Prep 15 mins | Cook 30 mins | Makes 18
185g butter ½ cup brown sugar 2 cups rolled oats 1 cup chopped dried apricots ½ cup plain our, sifted ½ cup desiccated coconut 1⁄2 cup pepitas 1⁄3 cup sunower seeds 1 egg, lightly beaten 1 tsp vanilla essence Mini rolls, cherry tomatoes, fruit of choice, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line an 18 x 28cm slice pan with baking paper, extending 2cm above long sides.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter and sugar on medium, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, apricots, our, coconut, pepitas and sunower seeds. Make a well in the centre. Add cooled butter mixture, egg and vanilla. Stir until evenly combined. Spread into pan and use the back of a spoon to press rmly and smooth mixture.
4. Bake 25-30 mins until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 mins, then lift out onto a wire rack, carefully pulling out the paper. Allow to cool completely before cutting into 18 ngers.
5. Serve with mini rolls, cherry tomatoes and fruit of choice.