‘Must do’s’ in Santa Fe
1. Visit Canyon Road, starting at the bottom and meander up stopping for lunch at The Compound Restaurant.
2. Go to the Georgia O’Keefe Museum and take the time to watch the video about her life.
3. Across the road from the Plaza is the Museum of Art — a fine example of adobe architecture.
4. San Miguel Chapel was built between 1610 and 1626 and is claimed to be the oldest church in the United States.
5. Don’t leave Santa Fe without eating at La Boca. Chef, James Campbell Caruso has mastered modern Spanish tapas.
6. Learn about the ‘miracle’ at the Chapel of Loretta.
7. Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis is an anomaly built 1869 — 1887 in the French Romanesque style among all the adobe churches.
8. Visit the roof top bar La Fonda and have a margarita and watch the sunset.
9. Go on a day trip to Taos and visit the oldest inhabited native American Indian Pueblos.
10. Sit in the Plaza.