Call in to see our friendly, experienced team for all your vehicle servicing/issues/repairs and get your vehicle back on the road to
get you where you need to go. Follow these tips to ensure your travel is a safe and pleasurable experience for you and others on the road.
• Plan ahead. Take a little time to make sure that you and your vehicle are safe before starting your journey.
• Be alert to changes. Check information on highway conditions for updates about route changes, delays, closures and incidents.
• Drive to the conditions
• Watch out for fatigue. Plan to get enough rest beforehand so that you drive fresh. You should plan in advance where you’ll take breaks on your trip.
• Keep an eye out for children. Remember you’re sharing the road
CENTRAL HAWKE’S BAY Before you travel:
• Have your vehicle checked.
• Check that your warrant of fitness and registration are up to date.
• Check that you have a current driver licence. If it's expired or close to expiry, you'll need to renew it before starting your journey.
• When buying or hiring a vehicle, always choose the safest vehicle you can afford.
• When packing your vehicle, make sure everything is securely stowed. Even small objects can become dangerous missiles in the event of a sudden stop or crash.
• Buckle up.