ifm offers the widest and most consistent product portfolio
I O- LI NK SENSORS, MASTERS AND SOFTWARE FOR THE FOOD I NDUSTRY
LR DEVICE – PARAMETER SETTING SOFTWARE VIA IO- LINK MASTER
• Finds all IO-Link masters in the Ethernet network and creates an overview of the whole plant.
• Automatic identification of the connected IO-Link sensorsand actuators.
• Quick and easy parameter setting.
• Optimum validation via graphic visualisation.
I NNOVATIVE CONNECTORS WITH A HIGH BENEFIT FOR THE CUSTOMER
• Material resistance: Resistant to cleaning and disinfecting agents.
• Environment and safety: Halogen-free, no dangerous gases in the event of fires.
• Moisture and vibration protection: IP 68 / IP 69K, vibration resistant fitting.
• EVF standard series: Type M12 for connecting sensors and actuators.
• EVF Performance cable series: Type M12 with increased cable cross section 4 x 1 mm².
• EVF Ethernet series: Type M12 with D-coded pin configuration for Ethernet CAT 5e.
I NTELLIGENT CONNECTION OF SENSORS: 4- PORT AND 8- PORT IO- LINK MASTERS
• 4 IO-Link ports with full V1.1 functionality, COM1, COM2, COM3 and SIO mode.
• Master and devices configurable via the LR DEVICE software.
• 2 Ethernet ports 10/100 Mbits/s with switch for PROFINET.
• SAP ready via LR AGENT EMBEDDED.
• Voltage supply via standard sensor cable, M12 A- coded.
SIMPLY SMART: IO- LINK SENSORS AND MODULES
• Digital transmission of measured values for a correct transmission without conversion of analogue signals.
• More process data and predictive error detection avoid unscheduled downtime.
• Shorter and trouble-free retro-fitting times for increased machine uptime.
• Flexible and efficient wiring due to decentralised IO modules.