Peace of mind: monitoring and condition-based maintenance of compressors
IFM APPLICATION PACKAGE: COMPRESSORS
• Vibration sensor screw mounting / Vibration sensor adhesive mounting with cable.
• Temperature sensor / Measured signal converter for temperature sensors.
• Inductive sensor for rotational speed detection.
• Diagnostic electronics.
• 24 V switched-mode power supply.
• Connection cables with socket / Parameter setting software for diagnostic electronics.
As an option, LR SMARTOBSERVER visualisation and alarm.
Screw compressors, as used in:
• Compressed air supply for machine tools.
• General compressed air supply.
• Food industry.
• Granule conveying on injection moulding machines.
• Sealing air monitoring on machine tools.
• Assembly lines in the automotive industry.
• Placement of electronic components.
• Weight compensation on presses.
Continuous diagnostics: Detection of motor damage with full coverage of the real operating hours. Early diagnostics: Monitoring of imbalance, wear and overall vibration. Maximum efficiency: Permanent diagnostics of winding problems or dirt in the motor by monitoring temperature. Easy integration: ifm provides individual solutions suited for different types of compressors.
FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
Reduce costs - Condition-based maintenance when required instead of fixed service intervals. Replacement of parts can be planned.
Prevent unplanned downtime - Detect imbalance vibration, shaft misalignment and rotor wear in the compressor in good time.
Process optimisation - Data acquisition and analysis. Maintenance when needed.
Implementation independent of your IT
department - Application package from the sensor to evaluation and network- based analysis. Scalable: Can be extended to other applications and / or ERP systems. Learn more: The compressor monitoring project list can be downloaded at ifm.com/gb/compressor- package FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT IFM, PH. 0800 803 444 OR CHECK OUT OUR WEB SITE WWW.IFM.COM/NZ