Fluke MDA-510 and MDA-550 motor drive analyser
SIMPLIFY COMPLEX MOTOR-DRIVE TROUBLESHOOTING WITH GUIDED TEST SET-UPS AND AUTOMATED DRIVE MEASUREMENTS THAT PROVIDE RELIABLE, REPEAT ABLE TEST RESULTS.
FLUKE’S NEW MDA 510 and MDA 550 motor drive analysers save time and eliminate the hassle of setting up complex measurements, while simplifying the troubleshooting process. Simply select a test and the step- by- step guided measurements show you where to make voltage and current connections, while the preset measurement profiles ensure you will capture all the data you need for each critical motor drive section – from the input to the output, the DC bus, and the motor itself. From basic to advanced measurements, the MDA-500 Series has you covered, and with a built-in report generator you can quickly and easily generate as-found, and as- left reports with confidence.
The MDA-510 and MDA-550 are the ideal portable motor drive analysis test tools, and can help safely locate and troubleshoot typical
problems on inverter type motor drive systems.
• Measure key motor drive parameters including voltage, current, DC bus voltage level and AC ripple, voltage and current unbalance and harmonics (MDA- 550), voltage modulation, and motor shaft voltage discharges (MDA- 550).
• Perform extended harmonics measurements to identify the effects of low and high order harmonics on your electrical power system.
• Conduct guided measurements for motor drive input, DC bus, drive output, motor input and shaft measurements (MDA- 550) with graphical step- by- step voltage and current connection diagrams.
• Use simplified measurement setup with preset measurement profiles to automatically trigger data collection based on the chosen test procedure.
• Create reports quickly and easily that are perfect for documenting troubleshooting and collaborative work with others.
• Measure additional electrical parameters with full 500 MHz oscilloscope, meter and recording capability for complete range of electrical and electronic measurement on industrial systems.