The Top 10
1. Queenstown in Ireland (now Cobb), was what ship’s last port of call in April 1912?
2. Which novel has a scene set in a torture chamber in the Ministry of Love?
3. The mathematical name “Hyperbolic Paraboloids” describes the shape of which popular brand of potato chips?
4. “Las Ramblas” is in which Spanish city?
5. What is the most common disease affecting the optic nerve? 6. Who sang about “sitting in the government yard in Trenchtown“?
7. The Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics are sports teams in which US city?
8. Which global organisation formally came into existence on October 24, 1945?
9. If Kilkenny is the most successful team, what is the sport?
10. Which Italian novel was the basis for