Hawke's Bay Today
The story on our Facebook page headed “Fireworks spark the death of a much-loved horse near Hastings” drew these comments:
● Jude McNally: Poor darling RIP
● Frances Veldhoen: Ban Fireworks. ● Wikitoria Mitai: My children and grandchildren knew Peaches . . . Bloody sad alright
● Catherine Taylor: BAN THEM!!!
● Joscelyn Ash: Time to ban fireworks. Why are we celebrating a UK criminal in NZ?
● Michelle Cole: The noise is getting
louder, should be banned ● Dot Clark:
● Fred Tauatoro Mitai: So sad that people don’t think about animals Every living creature has the remedy to heal to give a sense hope. I just want to bless Peaches on the journey to Heaven
● Thomas Sutton: RIP Peaches you changed a lot of lives but sadly some people couldn’t change theirs to help animals like you when they have fireworks. Ban fireworks public sales and just have the professionals do them
● Ashleigh Scott: Naww so sad,