3. Most seeds germinate best when the soil is _ _ _ _
5. Something butterflies and bees carry from one flower to another flower 6. Bees love flowers that are this colour
8. A favourite food for monarch caterpillars is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
11. What do butterflies eat?
12. Before it can lay eggs a butterfly must find a _ _ _ _
13. If your seed doesn’t germinate it might be too _ _ _
14. Tiny sucking insects that are pests for gardeners
15. How many legs does an insect have?
1. When water moves up a plant stem it’s called _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ action
2. As a caterpillar grows it changes its _ _ _ _
4. The part of a plant that becomes a fruit
7. A caterpillar’s main job in life is to _ _ _
9. Butterflies emerge from a _ _ _ _
10. When an insect transforms into a beautiful butterfly or moth it’s called _____________
TIP: Read the articles in this magazine to help you find answers!