5 minute quiz
1. If you were the MP for Chifley, New England, Wentworth or Capricornia, what country’s Parliament would you be sitting in?
2. In Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book, what type of animal was Shere Khan?
3. Breast cancer is unknown in men – true or false?
4. What first name is shared by actresses with the surnames Biel, Chastain and Lange?
5. What word can mean to mock or to eat greedily?
6. In what country would you find the mountains Malte Brun ,Mt Dampier, La Perouse and Mt Vancouver?
7. Classical musician Jacqueline du Pre played what instrument?
8. What famous Irish company has been at the same Dublin address since it was founded in 1759?
9. What ice cream flavour has an Italian name that means ‘‘all fruits’’?
10. What real-life brothers starred as piano-playing siblings in the 1989 movie The Fabulous Baker Boys?