1. In politics, the Address in Reply debate follows what event?
2. Which Broadway musical by Lerner and Loewe is set in gold rush-era California?
3. Canterbury University sociologist Gilbert Jarrod is an expert on what subject?
4. What satirical magazine featured the escapades of a fictional Fleet St journalist named Lunchtime O’booze?
5. In sport, what is an AC75?
6. Borgwarner is amajor international player in which industry: computers, mining or vehicle components?
7. Which New Zealand city has a suburb named Scarborough?
8. What historic aviation feat was achieved by the American naval officer Richard Byrd in 1929?
9. What was the surname of a British novelist with the first names James Graham?