1. What labour-saving innovation was pioneered in 1928 by the Chillicothe Baking Company of Chillicothe, Missouri?
2. Loggerhead, leatherback and hawksbill are species of what animal?
3. By changing one letter, what adjective meaning something that develops inconspicuously can be altered to one meaning something likely to excite resentment?
4. What country invaded Iceland in 1940?
5. Who played a famous English writer in The Hours, a high-class prostitute in Moulin Rouge!, and an evil taxidermist in Paddington Bear?
6. What 2012 Olympic Games silver medallist grew up in Kawerau?
7. What is the term for a V-shaped container used for carrying bricks and mortar?
8. What word can precede age, rule and duck?
9. What official is appointed by Parliament to ensure that public money is properly spent?
10. Which Shakespearean character has been played in films by Laurence Olivier, Orson Welles and Laurence Fishburne?