The Top 10
1. Which fruit adorns the Wimbledon men’s singles champions trophy?
2. What was the name of Hugh Grant’s character in Four Weddings and a Funeral?
3. Of the 12 languages written right to left, which is the most commonly used?
4. What was the only thing that Marilyn Monroe claimed to wear in bed?
5. The Pigalle area of Paris and De Wallen in Amsterdam are all well known what?
6. Who was the former deer-culler that appeared on a NZ $1 stamp in 1995?
7. ! " # Schuur Hospital in Cape Town in 1967?
8. Which company owns Bugatti, Lamborghini and Ducati?
9. What is the world’s highest free-standing mountain, i.e. not part of a range?
10. What is the highest number of Michelin stars a restaurant can be given?