● ‘‘Education Hubs’’ replace regional Ministry of Education offices, assuming many of the responsibilities of school boards of trustees.
● Limit out-of-zone enrolments to decrease competition between schools.
● Replace the decile funding system with a proposed equity index, prioritising the most disadvantaged schools.
● Limit how much schools can ask for in donations.
● A learning support co-ordinator for every school to streamline access to services for disabled students.
● Disestablish the Education Review Office and New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
● Establish a new Education Evaluation Office reporting directly to Parliament on the performance of the Education Hubs and the Ministry of Education.