1. The films Glory, Cold Mountain and The Beguiled were set during what war?
2. In Britain, what do the initials NHS stand for?
3. If your luggage tags displayed the code letters LHR, what airport would you be flying to?
4. Who or what is PSV Eindhoven?
5. Jessica, an instrumental tune by the Allman Brothers Band, was the theme for what popular BBC television series?
6. How many United States states have names that start with ‘‘South’’?
7. Eliza Doolittle was a character in what play by George Bernard Shaw?
8. What famous New York building sits on 6.5 hectares of land purchased in 1946 with a donation from philanthropist John D Rockefeller?
9. A cusec is a measurement of what?
10. The album Johnny’s Greatest Hits, released in 1958, spent 490 weeks on the Billboard chart. What was Johnny’s surname?