NZ Rugby World

Where to go for support?


• Free call or text ‘1737’ anytime

• Contact your GP

• Workplace EAP if available

If you’re worried that someone is at risk of hurting themselves then you must call 111 or support that person to go to the emergency department at the nearest hospital.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from New Zealand