Belvedere Place - NOW SELLING (Italian Origin “beautiful view”)
LIMITED RELEASE - only 12 sections available
Freehold sections ranging from 600 m² to 1300 m² • flat • northeast facing • fully serviced to meet high engineering specifications The Property gained special significance, when in around 1913 it was decided that Warkworth’s first hospital should be located on the site. The Nurses’ horses and horse-drawn ambulance were also accommodated on the property. The Hospital was later declared in 1920 as a maternity only facility, and American soldiers occupied the horse paddock from 1942-1945. Following the closure of the Maternity Hospital, the vacant premises were vandalised for the native timber and hospital fittings. It was then decided it should be removed.