Scorched-earth tones of terracotta, camel and stone make for a warm and inviting styling brief. Take cues from Etro’s talent with texture and look for fine-knit fabrics with a boho bent, printed panels with geometric shapes and Peruvian-inspired nods to handmade wares.
1. Antique camel water pot on stand, $416, from Cavit & Co.
2. Black Edition Silvano fabric in Caramel, from Seneca. 3. Élitis Lontano fabric, from Seneca.
4. Coco Flip pendants, POA, from Cult Design.
5. Duke fabric in Medallion, by Textilia.
6. Living Divani Ceiba screen, POA, from Studio Italia.
7. Brunschwig & Fils Le Zebre fabric, from Warwick Fabrics.
8. Cushion, $109, from BoConcept.
9. Groundworks Avant fabric, from Warwick Fabrics.
10. Tomin chair, $1195, from Republic Home.
11. Terra Ligna Scandia flooring in Stockholm, from Carpet Court.
12. Élitis Harper rug in Honey, from Seneca.
13. Kelly Wearstler fabric, from Warwick Fabrics.
14 Cushion from Textilia.
15. Misia Perles de Tapioca fabric, from Textilia. 16. Resene ‘Sazerac’.
11 1 8 2 7 9 12 6 10 14 4 16 5 15